Pakistan Cricket Team will be visiting South Africa in April to play three one-day internationals and four Twenty20 internationals during April, Cricket Africa announced on Friday.
However, Pakistani Cricket Team will stay in a sanitised environment and matches will be constricted to two venues- SuperSport Park in the Centurion and the Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg.
Moreover, for South Africa, the series will bring an end to a home international season deliberately affected by Covid-19. The only home internationals played in 2020/21 by South Africa so far were three Twenty20 internationals against England and two Test matches against Sri Lanka.
Lately, Two Test Series are completed by South Africa in which Pakistan was also involved.
Furthermore, Graeme Smith South Africa director of cricket showed Gratitude towards Pakistan Cricket Board for agreeing to play an additional T20 international after it had originally been planned that just three matches in that format would be held.
Smith Stated that “Pakistan Cricket Team has proved their status over the years as one of the most dangerous limited-overs teams and I’m sure they will give the Proteas a stern test on the Highveld.”
- April 2, first one-day international, Centurion
- April 4, second one-day international, Johannesburg
- April 2, third one-day international, Centurion
- April 10, first Twenty20 international, Johannesburg
- April 12, second Twenty20 international, Johannesburg
- April 14, third Twenty20 international, Centurion
- April 16, fourth Twenty20 international