According to ESPNCricinfo, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is set to receive the largest share of revenue in a new proposed financial model by the International Cricket Council (ICC), after the Big Three – the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), and Cricket Australia (CA).
According to the proposed arrangement, the BCCI will receive the lion’s share of revenue, accounting for almost 40% of the ICC’s net surplus earnings over the next four years.
Between 2024 and 2027, the BCCI is estimated to generate approximately US$ 230 million per year, accounting for 38.5% of the ICC’s total annual revenue of US$ 600 million.
The ECB and the CA are expected to get 6.89% (US$ 41.33 million) and 6.25% (US$ 37.53 million) of the total. The remainder will be split among the remaining cricket boards, with the PCB receiving the lion’s share.
The PCB is the only remaining Full Member with predicted earnings of more than US$ 30 million, with an expected sum of US$ 34.51 million (5.75%).
The remaining eight Full Members will earn less than 5%. The 12 Full Members will get US$ 532.84 million (88.81%) of the estimated earnings of US$ 600 million, while the remaining US$ 67.16 million (11.19%) will be allocated among the Associate Members.