The three-match ODI series between Pakistan and New Zealand, beginning on January 9, will feature three matches, and the PCB (Pakistan Cricket Board) on Thursday published ticket prices.
Tickets for the three Pakistan vs. New Zealand One-Day Internationals at the National Bank Cricket Arena are now on sale online at www.pcb.bookme.pk, according to PCB.
Easypaisa, Jazz Cash, credit or debit cards, bank transfers, and other payment options are available to fans for ticket purchases.
The ticket prices are:
- For general enclosures, PKR 250 (Nasim-ul-Ghani, Iqbal Qasim, Mohammad Brothers, Intikhab Alam, and Wasim Bari).
- Asif Iqbal, Waqar Hasan, and Majid Khan pay PKR500 for first-class
- PKR750 for premium (Imran Khan, Quaid, Wasim Akram, and Zaheer Abbas).
- VIP: PKR 1500 (Hanif Mohammad, Javed Miandad, and Fazal Mahmood).
From January 4 to 8, the Asghar Ali Shah Stadium in Nazimabad, RJ Mall (home of the Pakistan Physical Disability Cricket Association), and Sector-35-F Korangi number four will serve as e-ticket offices.
On the days of the matches, the tickets will also be available at the China Ground and Gareeb Nawaz parking lots, according to the PCB.
Some of the important information for ticket-holders:
- Please provide your current ID card or B-Form number when purchasing tickets online and display it to the Bookme staff upon entering the stadium.
- Fans can use their smartphones to scan the barcode on their digital or PDF tickets before entering.
- Entry into the venue on a match day will only be permitted with an ID card or B-Form used to purchase the ticket; E-tickets are not permitted.
- It is against the law to carry any weapons inside the stadium, including real or toy guns, explosives, firecrackers, cigarettes, matches, lighters, and knives.
- No food, beverages, or glass or plastic bottles are permitted.
- In the stadium, only the flags of Pakistan and New Zealand are permitted.
The terms and conditions of the organizers, which are posted on www.bookme.pk, as well as the individual venues and locations, apply to the issuance of tickets.
To enter the stadium and while seated inside the enclosure during the game, each person—including children above the age of 4—must have their own unique, original ID Card/B-Form and ticket.
The three PAKvNZ games will take place at the National Bank Arena in Karachi on January 9, 11, and 13.