We also played games like Red Light Green Light, Tug Of War & Marbles. But what other games will be in the Pakistani version of Squid Game?
Let’s have a look at the list:
- 7 Stones, aka Pittu Garam, requires a pile of seven stones and a makeshift ball to be thrown at them. One team knocks these stones over while the other team members put them back together dodging the ball thrown by the opponent team.
- Kho-Kho is another version of Tag but it includes a lot of zigzag running, pushing, and standing steadily. Saving yourself and your team from the opponent team is the key to win this game. The key for the opponent team to win is, of course, to catch the members of the other team. You will have to scream the word “Kho-Kho” while pushing your team member so you can catch a breath and the other member can dodge the other team.
- Tag aka Baraf Pani where one participant taps others and says “Baraf” (ice) and they stop. Any of the remaining participants could tap the stopped participant by saying “Pani” (water) to bring them back to the game.
- Chupan Chupai aka Hide and Seek is where a participant looks for other participants who are hiding somewhere in order to catch them.
- LUDO has always been very famous in the Sub-continent. Bring a ‘six’ on your dice to make sure the ‘goti‘ is out of the small colored box, to travel all the way to the finish. You can also beat the goti of your opponents by bringing your goti to the exact position as theirs using the dice.
Squid Game series has been the top show on the streaming service as more than 95 percent of the audience comes from outside South Korea.
Which other games do you think can become a part of the Pakistani version of the Squid Game? Have your say in the comments’ section below.