Multan Electrical Power Company is known as MEPCO. This company is in charge of distributing power throughout the various areas of south Punjab. Additionally, it is in charge of handling consumer complaints, billing collection, and other electricity-related services. It was established in 1998, and NEPRA has granted it a license.
Mepco Online Bill Check
Your reference number must be entered by users. There is a copy of the Mepco bill available when you enter your bill reference number. To write this number down, keep the following in mind:
- No more than 14 digits should be present in the reference number.
- There should be no spaces between any of the digits.
- After entering your reference number, click the submit button to receive a copy of your online electricity bill.
- By selecting the “print” option and taking a duplicate printout, you can download this copy.
It is managed by WAPDA and has been providing clients with much better customer service. About 13 cities in southern Punjab are served by MEPCO, which also manages other issues relating to energy distribution and billing. MEPCO is also provide services online, allowing you to apply for a new connection and pay your bills online using Easypaisa, JazzCash, and a bank account.
How to Pay Mepco Bills Online:
It’s not particularly difficult to pay MEPCO bills online. Mepco doesn’t directly offer online bill payment, however several fintech companies and banks do. These companies allow their clients to use their apps to pay their MEPCO bills online. Every supported app that has a partnership with MEPCO must continue to use the same pattern.
Simply follow these steps to pay your bill online.
- Open the relevant app on your smartphone (HBL, Easypaisa, JazzCash, Daraz Wallet).
- Select “Bill Payment” from the list.
- Choose the category and the provider.
- Note the reference number .
- Your data will be collected, and the information will be displayed on the screen.
- To pay a bill, select the pay button.
- You’ll receive a message confirming the payment of your account.
Areas under Mepco
In 13 administrative districts of south Punjab, it is the biggest electricity distribution company. The following cities are served by the Multan Electric Supply Company, also handles maintenance:
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Dera Ghazi Khan
Mepco Online Bill
People can access their MEPC consumer bills online whenever and anywhere they need. Checking your MEPCO bill online has become one of the most accurate approaches that should be possible in no time, due to the E-Bill structure and gateways that WPADA has currently introduced. The earlier you receive your bill, the sooner you may pay it off and avoid almost all late fees.
Nothing could be more convenient than receiving and paying your power bills while at home. Instead of standing in a huge line and waiting for your turn, you may take care of your bills much more easily using today’s technological framework. Enter the reference number, and the framework will handle installment as a result.
The power bill is delivered to each client’s registered address on the fifteenth of every month. Sadly, if you don’t receive your power bill, you can request a copy of this Bill at the nearest division office. In addition, you can view and download a copy of your MEPCO bill online.
Online bill payment for MEPCO is currently a simple and time-efficient process for customers. If the due date passes without you paying your electricity bill, you can go to the MEPCO authority website and print a copy of your bill.
Where To Find The Reference Number on MEPCO Bill?
You can determine the MEPCO reference number by looking at the example MEPCO bill below
Online MEPCO Billing/Payment Methods In Pakistan
There are other ways to pay bills in Pakistan, but in order to bill MEPCO, you need to have a bank account and a sufficient bank balance. The majority of institutions that provide online banking services enable their customers to quickly pay their utility bills online. The following is a description of a few well-known bill payment options.
One of the simple methods for paying your mepco bill is easypaisa. You must download the official Easypaisa application to perform this. Simply follow the instructions below to continue with the bill payment:
- Recharge amount by bank transfer or at any nearby Easypaisa store.
- On the bill icon, click.
- Select the service.
- Enter Reference number
- To continue with the payment, click the Pay button.
- As you await the confirmation.
2. HBL Mobile Banking:
You can use HBL’s digital banking app to pay your bills if you have an account there. Follow the steps:
- Login to your app
- Select bill
- Choose provider
- Enter reference number
- Click on pay button to pay the bill.
3. Jazz Cash
Jazz Cash is easy and simple to use. All you need to do to complete the transaction is download the app
Login the app.
Click on bill payment.
Choose utility provider.
Fetch data with the account number.
Click on the pay button.
4. Daraz Wallet
Additionally, a daraz wallet can be used to pay all of your utility payments. The fact that they are providing a 10% discount on the initial bill payment is one of its best advantages. The only thing you have to do is use your bank card to recharge it.
- Simply recharge your wallet with the money shown on the bill after the download
- Select the bill’s section by clicking it.
- Enter your reference number after selecting MEPCO.
- The amount must be entered and submitted to be paid.
Mepco Bills Online And Applications
|MUSLIM COMMERCIAL BANK||MCB.COM.PK||ANDROID/IPHONE|
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK||SC.COM/PK||ANDROID/IPHONE|
|HABIB BANK IMITED||HBL.COM||ANDROID/IPHONE|
|UNITED BANK LIMITED||UBLDIGITAL.COM||ANDROID/IPHONE|
Taxes in Mepco Bill:
FPA: Fuel Price Adjustment. The fuel pricing of rental power companies, which produce electricity from crude oil and other sources, is represented by the FPA price in the mepco bill. When there is a change in the price of fuel, you can see this amount on your account.
TR Surcharge: Tariff Rationalization Surcharge is referred to as TR Surcharge. NEPRA and GOP have different tariffs. If the difference is positive, the GOP will pay it as a “Subsidy.” The Distribution Company will, however, pay the GOP as “Inter DISCO Tariff Rationalization Surcharge (IDTR SUR)” in the event of a negative difference.
Finance Cost: FC stands for FC Surcharge. To ensure payment of Power Holding Private Limited’s debt servicing, the officials decided to impose an FC Surcharge of 43 paisa per unit.
Deferred Amount: This is the balance on your account that you can choose to pay either now or at a later date. Your future bills may include this sum in full or in installments. There are no late payment penalties for postponed bills.
DMC / QTR Tariff Adj: This represents a quarterly tariff adjustment. This sum can appear on your statement every three months.
Additional Information on the MEPCO Duplicate bill
- GST: General sales tax levied by the Government.
- Billing period: Period for which the bill is being issued is known as the billing period.
- Reference number: Designated number used to identify a customer.
- Tariff: Fees for the appropriate connection type that NEPRA has approved.
- Load: Legitimate load for a connection
- Reading date: Date that the meter was read.
- Issue date: Date on which a bill was first issued to the customer.
- Due date: The deadline for paying the bill.
- ED: A provincial tax assessed on electricity.
- Units consumed overall: electricity consumption in units over the course of a pay period.
- Installments: Any payment must be paid in installments as permitted by the competent authority.
- Late payment surcharge: The amount assessed when a bill isn’t paid by the due date due to a late payment
Mepco Bill Charges Notice Through Email
You can accomplish this via SMS alarms or your messages. Receiving reminders regarding MEPCO bills online is highly beneficial since it enables every customer to know whether they have paid their bills on time or are dealing with late bill instalments. A warning can come in one of two forms:
- Register for MEPCO bills through email by entering your reference number in the subject line of your email, and you’ll start receiving messages.
- However, you can also receive messages over SMS similarly if you hardly ever view any emails. Rather than an email address, you want to embed your versatile number alongside your reference number.
Mepco Bill By SMS
Power companies in Multan are always enhancing their systems. They create various administrations, so the shopper doesn’t have any issues while getting the Bill. As a result, they developed an SMS framework in this extension that helps clients access their bills whether or not they have the reference number.
To use this SMS management, users must have a meter checking date and an association or meter number. Observe the steps to obtain the bill.
- Open telephone message choice.
- Compose MEPB <space> STMT NO<space>Meter No<space>Date of Reading
- Send this SMS to 46040
MEPB 001 STMT NO 012 1234 Meter No 014 Date of Meter Reading on 46040 After sending the SMS, Soon you will get an answer with the affirmation of details: MEPB 001 STMT NO 012 1234 Meter No 014 Date of Meter Reading on B/S PAID AMOUNT RS 2457/
New Connection or Transfer Procedure:
When changing the name on your MEPCO bill after purchasing a new property with an existing MEPCO connection registered with the previous owner, you must follow the same steps as when connecting for the first time. You can submit an application for a name change or correction at the closest office.