On Sunday morning, a fire erupted in a building located at the main Gulberg boulevard area in Lahore. The incident occurred due to the electrical short circuit, which took the second to the fourth apartment of the building in its flames.
The fire that broke out in the morning couldn’t get extinguished yet. Even after more than 12 hours have passed since then, there are no signs of it coming to an end. More fire brigades have been requested from the Army to join the fire extinguishing team on the mission.
The fire burst out on the second floor of the plaza. It flared up initially in a shop that sold electronic items including mobile phones, laptops, etc. From there, the fire reached up to the fourth floor.
As soon as the fire broke out, help was sought from the respective authorities, and fire brigade was called.
Commissioner Lahore Division is continuously reporting the Chief Minister Usman Buzdar about the situation at the site.