The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is now selling mobile phone applications for the Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC).
The registration authority launched the Pak-ID mobile application earlier this year, allowing citizens to apply for family registration certificates and other identifying documents via their mobile phones.
How to Apply for a CNIC
- Download the Pak-ID for Android and iOS smartphones from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Fill out all of the areas by following the instructions.
- Upload the process’s required documentation.
- Upload a new photograph of the candidate.
- Finish the process by creating a digital signature.
- Please submit your fingerprints.
- Pay online using debit/credit cards or other payment methods.
- Select home delivery to receive your documents without having to visit the NADRA office.