If you want to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you can get a UAE visa through Emirates Airline. Don’t worry if you don’t have a passport from one of the approved countries. There are several options for obtaining a visa to Dubai. If you’re confused about how to proceed, Emirates is here to help through its partnership with VFS Global Services GCC. Pre-arranged visas range in length from 48 hours to 60 days, with single or multiple entries.
How to Apply for Online Visa with Emirates
Follow These steps for applying for a UAE visa with Emirates Airline:
- Book your Emirates flight.
- Visit the Emirates website and select “Manage your booking.”
- Choose “Apply for UAE visa” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Submit all essential documents and information, as well as pay visa fees.
- If your visa application is granted, Emirates will automatically update your reservation with the information of your visa.
- After completing the application and paying the fees, you should receive it online within three to four business days.
- It can be downloaded as an electronic visa from the Emirates website and emailed to you by Dubai Immigration.
How to Apply in Person for a Visa through the Emirates
Download the application for a prearranged visa here
Once you’ve finished it and acquired all of the essential papers, proceed to the nearest visa application centre. In Dubai, you can turn in your documentation at three different locations: VFS Global Services GCC, Wafi Mall, and Emirates Ticketing Office in Jumeirah or Deira.
It is crucial to remember that visas given through this programme are sponsored by Emirates, thus if the visa bearer travels on a competing airline, immigration authorities would deny admission into Dubai. Furthermore, the UAE does not issue visas through its embassies or consulates abroad, thus you must have a sponsor in the UAE or apply through an authorised agency.