A complaint cell for local car manufacturers and assemblers has been formed by the Ministry of Industries and Production (MoIP). The complaint center will facilitate the buyers if any car manufacturer or assembler causes any trouble to their buyers.
Any buyer can now easily file a complaint about any problems they encounter. The following list of complaints is possible:
- Booking related issues
- Delayed deliveries
- Concerns about KIBOR +3% penalty payments
- More than 20% advanced payment demand by car assemblers on new car reservations/bookings.
- Increase in payment of cars after the final payments
- Any other policy-related complaints
- MoIP is concerned about the customers, therefore, has given certain instructions:
When filing a complaint, please be sure to provide any relevant information about yourself, such as your full name, residence, PBO information, and CNIC if the car has already been reserved.
Additionally, you can submit a complaint to the relevant department or individual with ease. You can reach:
- Mr Imran Shahid (Analyst/Assistant Programmer)
- In charge Complaint Cell
- Ministry of Industries and Production (MoIP)
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact: 051-9205788