In India, the Redmi 10 range has been upgraded with the Redmi 10 Prime, which is the same as the worldwide Redmi 10, but with a larger 6,000 mah power. The best aspect is that it is no more expensive than the worldwide equivalent.
The Redmi 10 Prime is one of the most affordable phones with a 90Hz display. This is on top of a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD display with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera. On the side, the fingerprint sensor also serves as the power switch.
The MediaTek Helio G88 SoC, with 4/6GB RAM and 64/128GB storage choices, stays unaltered as well. If you wish to use the phone as a power bank, the larger 6,000 mAh battery offers the same 18W fast charging capabilities and 9W reverse charging rates.
The huge camera array on the rear features a 50MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide snapper, and a depth detecting and macro camera pair. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with a punch-hole design.
With an initial price of $171, the Redmi 10 Prime will be accessible in Phantom Black, Astral White, and Bifrost Blue.
Specifications for the Redmi 10 Prime
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 90Hz refresh rate
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Internal: 64/128 GB
- Card slot: Yes
- Primary: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Secondary: 8 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- Headphone jack: Yes
- Fingerprint scanner: side-mounted
- Colors: Phantom Black, Astral White, Bifrost Blue
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, 18W fast charging, 9W reverse charging
- Price: $171, $199