Emirates has launched a huge recruiting drive, with hundreds of positions available in several areas. Following the epidemic, Emirates began hiring a large number of international staff in 2021, as global corporations such as Flydubai and other local airlines suffered significant losses.
Emirates will hold open days and invite-only events to recruit people in a variety of fields such as IT, cabin crew, engineers, customer service, and others. Throughout the year, the hiring process will take place in a variety of cities, and selected candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of their assessment.
The new employees will work for the Emirates Group’s two key subsidiaries, dnata (airport services provider) and Emirates Airlines. Employees enjoy all job advantages, including a 24-week pay bonus, accommodation allowance, transit allowance, and a 5% rise in basic income, thanks to the company’s record profit of 10.9 billion Dirhams in 2022/23.
A series of open days will be held in Manchester, Dublin, London, and London Gatwick to choose pilots. The online information system for candidates will be held on July 19th at 1 pm (Dubai time).
The basic pay offered is Dh43,650, with a Dh42,750 allowance for primary school and a Dh65,250 allowance for secondary education. Annual leave of 42 days is permitted, and annual leave tickets are issued for pilots and their dependents.
The eligibility and other information are mentioned below.
- Direct Entry Captains A380
- English fluency.
- 3,000+ hours of command on Airbus FBW Wide Body from A330/A340/A350/380.
- Must have flown at least 150 hours in command during the last 12 months.
Furthermore, during the months of July and August, Emirates Engineering will hold open-day recruitment events in Brazil, Australia, the United Kingdom, and South Africa. They plan to hire 75 structural technicians and over 400 personnel for aviation maintenance and engineering positions.
Emirates Group is also searching for customer care representatives to join the teams at Dnata, Airport Services, Marhaba, and other locations. Individuals will also receive prior training. Furthermore, these are both full-time and part-time opportunities. The role comes with appealing tax-free pay.
The eligibility criteria are the following.
- English language fluency.
- High school degree/diploma/A levels.
- Knowledge to operate Microsoft Office, emails, etc.,
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Willing to wear an allotted uniform.
Cabin crew interested candidates must possess the following criteria to be eligible for the role. The basic monthly salary offered is Dh4,430 and flying pay/hour is Dh63.75. The average flying hours per month are 80 – 100. Transportation and accommodation are also provided.
- Excellent communication and English language skills.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- The height must be at least 160 cm and must be able to reach 212 cm high.
- Visible tattoos in uniform are not allowed.
- The candidates must meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
- Minimum educational requirement is a high school education.
The first officer will be paid Dh30,826 a month with additional allowances of Dh42,750 and Dh65,250 for the children’s primary and secondary education. A 42-day calendar leave is also permitted each year.
The first officers must have flown at least 150 hours during the previous 12 months. Other information provided is the following.
- 2,000 hours minimum on Airbus FBW/Modern Boeing.
- Annual leave ticket for pilots and dependents.
- An authoritative ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class 1 medical certificate.
Emirates IT Professionals
The Emirates Group plans to hire about 400 IT specialists for various positions such as software engineers, hybrid cloud, DevOps, digital workplace, cybersecurity, agile delivery, IT Architecture, service management, innovation, and technical product management.
This is an excellent chance for professionals and recent graduates to begin their careers with Emirates.