In a rather shocking incident, a phone caught fire inside a man’s bag while he was walking down a crowded street in China. The 51-second video has gone viral on social media and people are rather surprised after watching it.
The video showed the man walking down a busy street with a woman when his bag suddenly caught fire. The man threw the bag on the ground while stepping away from the flames.
The man heard an explosion while walking on the street, soon after which his bag caught fire.
Reports state that it was a Samsung phone and the man had bought it in 2016. He was facing certain issues with the phone’s battery since a long time but the device was discharged at the time it caught fire.
Watch the video here: