Fellowships for 2022 early excellent researchers are currently available from the Turkish government for overseas students interested in conducting research in major Turkish academic, industrial, or public institutions.
During the course of the program, researchers will receive a monthly stipend of $16,627 PKR 5,112,320 from the Government of Turkey Fellowship.
Through its BDEB 2232 programs, the fellowship program seeks to encourage leading researchers with worldwide working experience to come to Turkey and undertake research in major Turkish academic, industrial, or public institutions.
- Host Country: Turkey
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $16,627 per year
- Deadline: Open all year round
TÜBTAK is Turkey’s leading R&D funding agency and an internationally renowned organization that supports and coordinates scientific research, provides scholarships to researchers, and supports R&D activities and innovation in industry by promoting university-industry collaborations.
TÜBTAK’s BDEB 2232 programs aim to encourage leading academics, particularly Turkish researchers, with international working experience to come to Turkey and conduct research in prominent Turkish academic, industrial, or public institutions.
- You must meet the following requirements to be considered for the fellowship:
- Make an application to do research in Turkey.
- Be an international doctorate student, postdoctoral researcher, professor, or associate professor.
- Be below the age of 40.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Outstanding Researchers Program 24.000 Turkish Lira per month.
- Programme for Early Stage Researchers: 20.000 Turkish Lira per month
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Total Requested Budget Form
- Original or certified copy of the graduation certificate
- Document(s) proving that researchers have full-time research experience abroad
- An invitation letter signed by rector (or vice chancellor)
Applications are to stay open the whole year.
The Fellowships are in the following categories;