The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) updated the schedule for the next Test and One-Day International (ODI) series between the Green Shirts and New Zealand on Tuesday.
The cricket board said in a statement that the series will begin on December 26 in Karachi, although it made no mention of why the tour had been moved up by a day.
According to a press release from the Pakistan Cricket Board, “The Pakistan Cricket Board and New Zealand Cricket have mutually agreed to bring ahead the visit of the New Zealand men’s side to Pakistan by a day.”
The two-match series’ first Test will now begin on December 26 at the National Bank Cricket Arena in Karachi, and the second will begin on January 3 in Multan.
“The three ODIs will be played on 10, 12 and 14 January in Karachi.”
- First Test: December 26-30 at National Bank Cricket Arena Karachi
- Second Test: January 3-7 at Multan Cricket Stadium
- First ODI: January 10 at National Bank Cricket Arena Karachi
- Second ODI: January 12 at National Bank Cricket Arena Karachi
- Third ODI: January 14 at National Bank Cricket Arena Karachi