The National University of Singapore (NUS), which was founded in 1905, has recently announced fully compensated scholarships for Pakistani students. These scholarships are intended to provide financial aid to outstanding Pakistani students who wish to pursue their academic ambitions in one of Asia’s top universities.
Scholarship Programs and Eligibility
Scholarships for International Students at the National University of Singapore cover a wide range of courses, including undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral research degree programmes. Pakistani students who meet the following requirements may apply:
- International as well as Pakistani students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have a strong academic background.
- Undergraduate scholarships require a high school diploma.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to apply for a master’s scholarship.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in order to be considered for a PhD scholarship.
- Candidates must be full-time students enrolled in a research programme.
Successful NUS scholarship applicants will get complete financial support, including the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver: For the duration of the programme, the scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition fees.
- Monthly Living Allowance: Master’s degree students will get a monthly living allowance of roughly PKR 200,000 (USD 1,500) for international students and PKR 330,000 (USD 2,500) for domestic students. PhD students would be paid a monthly stipend of PKR 330,000 to PKR 400,000 (USD 2,500 to 3,000).
- Additional Benefits: The scholarships include benefits such as health insurance, travel expenses, reimbursement for local and international conference costs, and rental assistance for students who live off-campus.
Applying for NUS scholarships follows the steps indicated below:
- Visit the official website of the National University of Singapore Scholarships.
- Examine the available scholarships and choose the one that best fits your qualifications and academic interests.
- Gather all of the required documents, such as a passport, transcripts of degrees or certificates, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, a scholarship essay, English proficiency test results, and a resume or curriculum vitae, as listed on the application form.
- Determine whether applications are accepted online or offline, and then use the designated mode of application submission.
- To ensure correctness, carefully examine all facts in your application.
- Submit your application along with all relevant documentation by the deadline.
- Wait for more information about the selection process, which may include interviews.
The deadlines for applying for NUS scholarships differ based on the scholarship programme. It is critical to consult the official website for the most up-to-date information on application deadlines.
Conversion of Financial Figures
- Bachelor’s Monthly Living Stipend: Approximately PKR 82,072
- Monthly Master’s Living Stipend: Approximately PKR 1,23,105
- Doctoral living stipend: around PKR 2,05,178 to PKR 2,46,214 per month
The fully paid scholarships offered by the National University of Singapore to Pakistani students represent an exceptional chance to pursue further education at a distinguished institution noted for academic achievement. NUS seeks to help exceptional Pakistani students to achieve their academic goals, develop their perspectives, and contribute to society by providing financial support and a nurturing atmosphere. Students who are interested in studying at one of Asia’s best universities are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.