The educational boards will release the matric board results for the year 2022 in August as scheduled. The Punjab Education Ministry will shortly declare the dates for the 2022 Punjab Board Matriculation Exams. There are several ways listed below for you to check the result:
Check Result by Name:
Students can see their 10th class results for 2022 by name. Visit the official website, enter your name there, and the search result will be displayed.
Check Result by Roll Number:
The results for students in classes 9 and 10 can be viewed by roll number. Visit the Board’s official website, input your roll number there, then click “Search Results” to view the results for roll no. matric 2022.
Check Result by SMS:
The simplest way to check your matric result is by SMS. The table below lists all of the Punjab Board’s SMS codes in detail.
|No.||Boards Of Education||SMS Codes|
|07.||Dera Ghazi Khan Board||800295|
Rechecking Procedure after Matric Result
Students eagerly await their result after the Matriculation exams. Every student wants to receive high marks in their final grade after the completion of their annual exams. When the results are revealed, many students are not happy with their result. The papers of those students may be reviewed. They just need to finish the rechecking paper registration process at this point. Then they can examine their papers. Students have the option to check more than one paper.
Moreover, Before the deadline all metric students must submit an application for the paper to be checked. Paper checking is permitted by this board for a limited period of time, after which you will not be able to request a recheck of the papers. You can check the cost of paper rechecking online at this board’s official website.
How to recheck the Paper:
Following is the procedure to recheck the paper:
- The application form must first be obtained by the interested candidate, who must then carefully read it completely.
- Candidates should carefully fill out the application form.
- After the results are announced, candidates have 15 days to resubmit their application forms.
- Any application that is incomplete or is received late will not be considered and will be rejected.
- After rechecking, the candidate has seven days to receive confirmation of their correction in the paper.
Passing Criteria in Matric Result
Each student must receive at least 33 percent of the possible 75 marks in each of their subjects to pass the matriculation exam.
- The annual matric result will have 1100 total marks.
- Each subject carries a total of 75 marks.
- The marks for Pakistani studies and Islamiyat will be 50.
- The passing percentage is 33 %.