Scholarships encourage deserving students to continue their education by providing financial aid. It does not have to be repaid, unlike loans. Scholarships are awarded by numerous organisations based on criteria such as academic merit, financial necessity, or exceptional skills.
Graduate and doctoral students, as well as postdoctoral researchers, are the principal beneficiaries of DAAD scholarships, which support research and study at German universities and other research institutions. Internships are also paid for in some programmes.
Those interested in attending graduate school in Germany in 2024 are urged to apply for a DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship. DAAD Scholarships are available to international students from all around the world, including Pakistan. These are completely funded scholarships to study for a master’s degree, master of philosophy, or a short course at one of Germany’s leading universities. The DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship is available to recent college graduates as well as students awaiting final grades.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) will make scholarships accessible to students from all around the world in the disciplines of Visual Communication and Film, Fine Art, Architecture, Design, and Music.
Depending on the chosen major and institution, the Scholarship might last anywhere from 12 to 24 months. The German government will pay for your entire education at one of Germany’s prestigious universities.
DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 Description
- Offered by: German Government
- Degree level: Masters, MPhil, Short Course
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Germany
- Last Date: 30 Sep, 29 Sep, 30 Nov 2023
In the academic year 2024/25, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is giving a fully financed fellowship to international postgraduate students. The following details are provided:
- The DAAD will grant a monthly stipend of 934 Euros (308,688 PKR).
- Contribute to the cost of a 2-, 4-, or 6-month German language course.
- Insurance Premiums and Accidents in Germany for Round-Trip Travel Stipends
- Allowances for research and study for spouses and/or children, as well as a monthly rent subsidy
Eligibility Criteria and Documents for the DAAD Scholarship
- People of all nationalities are encouraged to apply for the award.
- A bachelor’s degree from an approved college or university is required for the applicant.
- Your most recent degree must be from within the last six years.
- Both German and English are acceptable application languages.
- Proof of English competence, such as an IELTS or TOEFL certificate, is required.
- All prerequisites for the master’s programme in question must be met by the applicant.
The application deadline for each DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 is listed below. The deadline for architecture and music is September 30, 2023, while the deadline for fine art, design, visual communication, and film is November 30, 2023.
How to Apply for the DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship?
To apply for a DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship in Germany, visit the DAAD Online Application System 2024. Your application and any required attachments must be submitted online. Please visit the following websites to apply for any of the programmes listed below:
- Apply for Architecture
- Apply for Music
- Apply for Fine Art, Design, Film