On Tuesday Night Two Families Died of Suffocation, As they were unable to turn of their gas heaters before going to sleep.
In Phul Ghulab area of Abbottabad 5 family members died of suffocation including 2 Adults and Three Children. The police named the victims Mohammad Javed, his wife Yasmeen Bibi and three daughters Marwa12, Maryam 10 and Two year old Aqsa.
As the other Families failed to wake the family up even after numerous knocks they informed the Mirpur Police.
The Police came to spot, broke open the door and discovered Five Dead Bodies and Shifted them to Ayub Khan Teaching Hospital for Autopsy, after Fulfilling the legal formalities the bodies were handed over to the relatives.
Moreover, Three Members of another family died in Potha Area of Mansehra Including Muhammad Owais his wife and Son as low Pressure of gas led the heater to turn off at night resulting the gas to spread over the whole house leaving the residents unconscious.
Such dreadful incidents occurred in last week as well leading in the deaths of six to seven people in the District.
Later Police also issued a warning to the people asking them to turn off their gas heaters before going to sleep.