Freelancing has grown in popularity in recent years, with individuals earning considerable money, and the Pakistani government has now opted to equip youth with in-demand digital skills.
The Punjab Information Technology Board has opened admissions for freelancing programmes through the e-Rozgaar programme, as thousands of students have finished training in recent months.
The three-month training programme includes IT technical classes, digital marketing courses, and creative design courses.
How to apply for e-Rozgar Training Program 2023
- To get admission in the e-rozgar Training Program, please visit www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk
- Deposit online attested documents
- Select the duration of the course and submit an application
e-Rozgar Training Program Courses
- Content Marketing & Advertising
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Mobile App Development
- Creative Design
- UI/UX Design
Who is eligible for PITB e-Rozgar Training program
- Candidates must have basic computer skills.
- Candidate must be a resident of the Punjab province and have a valid Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC).
- The candidate must have completed 16 years of education.
- The candidate must be under the age of 35.
PITB e-Rozgar Training program IT courses
HTML & CSS, MYSQL, SQL QUERIES, PHP & MYSQL (dynamic websites), WordPress Fundamentals WordPress Website Development, WordPress Custom Content-Type, WordPress Theme Development, WordPress Plugin Development, Content Marketing & Advertising
PITB e-Rozgar Training program designing courses
- Adobe Photoshop
- Logo Design
- Corporate Identity Kit
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign