Method to pay the LESCO bill online
- Open your payment application first.
- Select “Online Bill Payment” .
- There, you must choose the category, such as paying utility bills.
- Now type in the reference number for the bill there.
- The bill will appear on a screen that opens.
- Press the Pay Bill button now.
- Once the bill has been paid, a confirmation message will appear.
Method to check online Duplicate LESCO Electricity Bill
- Open Google Chrome
- Open the official website of Lesco which is lesco.gov.pk
- You will be able to see two methods: a Reference number and the other one is a Customer ID to check the LESCO online bill.
- Now enter your reference number which is mentioned on your previous bill
- Or enter customer ID which is also mentioned on your bill
- Now click on proceed in order to view bill online
- Click on print online to print your bill
LESCO – Introduction
The single power distribution company, known by its name LESCO—Lahore Electric Supply Company—supplies electricity to a number of districts, including Lahore, Okara, Sheikhupura, Nankana, and Kausr.
LESCO is a division of the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA). After the WAPDA framework was unbundled in 2001, the LESCO organization, formerly known as the Lahore Area Electricity Board, emerged. In the year 2013–2014, there were one thirty four 132 kV and seven 66 kV sub-stations, making up its circulation network of sixty eight 132 kV and fourteen 66 kV sub-stations.
LESCO Organizational Structure
Three categories are used to classify LESCO:
- Operation Circle
- Construction Circle
- GSO circle
LESCO Connection Types
The following variety of connections LESCO provides based on your needs:
- General Services
- Residential Colonies
- Street Lights
LESCO Bill Online
Here is the online process for Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO Online Bill Check 2022. The Lahore Electric Supply Corporation, usually known as LESCO, is a Pakistani energy distribution company that serves the city of Lahore. When the WAPDA Act of 1958 was passed, it was founded in the year 1958.
There are numerous cities covered by this electric supply that are considered for the plant’s power sources and water development authority as well as in Lahore and other nearby places. It provides a range of consumer services, such as duplicate billing and online billing, to its clients. People can now view their Lesco bill online by meter number or consumer number thanks to advancements in technology. You can now use internet services from your home to check your bill.
Why An Online Billing System is Very Useful?
The Lesco Online Bill System is an online location where customers can browse and generate a duplicate Lesco bill without paying an additional fee if they have not received their LESCO Bill as a result of an address issue or a courier error, or if they have misplaced their bill and do not have any documentation to pay it.
You may quickly check your Lesco power bill online, receive a free duplicate bill copy, and print it. The bill amount may be deposited using this web-generated bill at any bank. Compared to www.lesco.gov.pk, our website is easier to use.
Lescobill.pk is an official website that makes it incredibly simple to check your electricity bill online, download or print a duplicate for free, and deposit your payment in any bank using this web-generated bill. Comparing Lescobill.pk to www.lesco gov. pk, it is simpler to use.
If you visit Lescobill.pk frequently, it will continue to save your monthly costs. So, if you’re looking for your old July 2022 bill, you can see it here (if you had checked your bill last month using lescobill.pk). You can sign up for bill email service as well, in which case your new bill for September 2022 will be sent to you automatically.
How to check LESCO Bill?
Customers of Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO can check their bills online using their meter numbers. Customers who have misplaced or never received their bill can check it online using the procedure below. You can learn how to download a duplicate LESCO bill online using the consumer number in the technique that is provided below.
LESCO Online Bill Check 2022 By Meter Number or customer ID:
Since each individual meter number differs, it includes 16 digits—15 numeric and one alphabetic—as can be seen on the bill. By using your consumer ID or meter number, which is also listed on your previous bill, you can check the LESCO Bill 2022 copy online. Not only will you be able to check your bill online, but you’ll also be able to print it off and submit it to any bank in the country. To check and download your electricity bill in Pakistan, use the technique described below.
How to find Reference Number or Customer ID?
The 14-digit reference number on the LESCO bill is called the reference number (00 000 000000000U). It is printed in large print in the top-left corner.
Consumer ID are printed on the bill’s top, as shown in the image below: The customer ID format has seven digits and exclusively contains numbers.
Don’t worry if you don’t know where to go for a reference number or customer id. In addition to, Simply select an old bill copy and compare it with the illustration below. It can be found in the top left corner of your bill, immediately beneath “TARIFF.” Please note the red sections in the image that have been highlighted so you can immediately locate the reference number:
There is no need to obtain both (reference number and customer id); obtaining your duplicate Lesco Wapda Bill just requires one information.
Although technically there is no consumer number or id on a lesco bill, some individuals also refer to reference numbers and customer IDs as consumer numbers and consumer IDs, respectively. Therefore, you can treat customer number/id and reference number/id equally.
Method to check the old LESCO bill
- To check the bill, visit the website.
- In the box provided, type the reference number.
- Select “View/Download Bill” from the options.
- You’ll see the bill on your screen.
- Downloading the LESCO Online Bill 2022 is also possible.
Call the customer service line at 111-000-118 to reach LESCO Headquarters with any complaints or inquiries. It’s possible that it will take some time for you to connect if the line is constantly busy.
You can visit a customer service center in your area or contact LESCO’s headquarters (111-000-118) if you have problems with your bill, such as “bill blocked,” or you want to have it corrected (111-000-118).
In order to establish a new connection or to register, please stop by the closest office.
Understanding LESCO Bill
CR stands for the amount of a credit bill. If you paid your last bill in whole or more than the amount of your current bill, the remaining balance may appear on your bill. This sum will be subtracted from your upcoming bill(s) because it was paid in advance. For instance, if your CR is 500 and your next bill is for 2000, the 500 will be subtracted from 2000, leaving you with 1500 to pay.
If you see “Bill Deferred” on your Lesco electricity bill, it means you have the option of paying your entire bill amount right away or delaying it. In the latter case, your current bill amount will be divided into installments and added to the later bills; there won’t be any late payment penalty.
The government has provided relief to Lesco and all other electric supply companies during the Coronavirus Pendamic in which domestic consumers who consume less than 300 units are free to pay their bill or not; if they don’t pay, it will be divided into installments and added to subsequent bills without any additional fees. Furthermore, Even commercial consumers have received a rebate on their electricity costs as part of the PM Relief package.
Lesco bill payment in installments
- You can obtain installments for any unpaid balance on your account, but you will also be required to pay interest at the current bank rate.
- You can contact the SDO in cases of general connections for arrears up to Rs. 2,000, who may permit up to three equal monthly installments.
- If you owe more than Rs. 10,000, XEN is the one who can arrange for three equal monthly payments.
- If the outstanding balance is close to Rs. 100,000, SE is capable of up to four equal monthly payments.
- You can amend your bill at the closest customer care facility if you believe your meter reading is incorrect.
Lesco Bill Calculator 2022
By allowing users to enter the number before the platform controls the input field’s focus, they have made it simple to enter a reference code. It can be a bit annoying to manually adjust the emphasis on the third and second entry fields of other websites, but readsblog has made entering reference numbers simple by handling the focus of input for you. Ultimately, it’s made checking your bills simple.
Taxes in LESCO
FC Surcharge: On June 10th, 2015, the Financing Cost (FC-SUR) surcharge became effective. To secure the payment of Power Holding Private Limited’s debt servicing, this fee is applied to all used units. The cost of the FC surcharge is computed at 0.43 per unit.
GST: The general sales tax, or GST, that is charged on the cost of electricity. The GST ratio is currently 17%.
Arrears/Age in Lesco Bill: The balance due or the amount not paid in the most recent bill is referred to as arrears. This field may appear if you paid a portion of your payment or switched your bill to an installment plan.
Lesco TR Surcharge: The Tariff Rationalization Surcharge is what it is. The TR Surcharge is a component of the GOP tariff and NEPRA. NEPRA determine the uniform tariff, and the government will notify all distribution companies of it. TR is the distinction between GOP and NEPRA tariffs. If the difference is positive, the GOP will pay it as a “Subsidy.” The Distribution Company will, however, pay the GOP as “Inter DISCO Tariff Rationalization Surcharge (IDTR SUR)” in the event of a negative difference.
Tips to Reduce your LESCO Bill Cost
- When not in use, always turn off extra lights, kitchen appliances, and other gadgets.
- Always choose mercury vapor and fluorescent lamps over regular electric lamps.
- Use the correct size capacitors for fans and motors, also known as inductive loading.
- Make sure your AC maintenance is complete before the summer season.
- High-voltage appliances shouldn’t be used during busy times.
- Use high-quality curtains and double-panel glass windows to prevent your rooms from becoming overheated by sunshine.
- For insulation, you can use stiff foam panels in your ceiling. Insulation in the walls and ceilings might help keep your house cool during the day.
- Always purchase an inverter air conditioner if you plan to buy one. After a while, inverters use significantly less electricity.
LESCO Official Mobile Applications
The Ministry of Energy has taken the initiative to introduce the official “LESCO Light” application. The official stores for iOS and Google Play both offer this app. To install the applications, open the App Store on an iPhone or the Google Play Store on an Android device.